Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Varco Staffing is looking for a SUPERSTAR Certified Medical Assistant for one of there large clients. This position is located in Brenham TX. This is a direct hire position. For the right candidate, this is a golden opportunity to join a fantastic company that has a minimum tenure of 10 + years!! They are looking for a candidate who wants to lay down roots and grow their career with the company! Competitive pay and outstanding benefits with great growth potential.The Medical Assistant will be responsible for various clinical and administrative duties within the Clinic. These duties will be assigned by the Physician and/or Administrator. To provide excellent customer service to the patients and prospective patients. Responsible for assisting with the treatment and care of all patients. To represent DSA in a professional manner to all external contacts. To support the goals and objectives of the Practice while delivering all services
Responsibilities of CMA
- Handles challenging patients and situations in a professional, objective manner.
- Maintains procedures for referral letters and /or correspondence with other physicians and documents accordingly
- Show courteous and cooperative behavior towards patients, co-workers, and outside contacts.
- Attend educational in services, seminars, and meetings to comply with Surgery Center guidelines.
- Practice universal safety precautions.
- Help in maintaining a safe and pleasurable work environment.
- Other duties as per facility requirements
- High school diploma required
- Minimum three years’ clinic experience, (Derm setting is a +)
- Certification as a Medical Assistant (will be required within one year if hired)
- Must be able to work well with staff, management and physicians
- Medical office software experience necessary
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Typing or data entry at 40 wpm.